How good is Bamboo fibre for my baby?
Bamboo fabric has the softness of silk. The fibres are naturally smoother and rounder with no sharp spurs to irritate delicate skin, thus making bamboo fabric hypoallergenic. The natural properties that bamboo possesses as a plant remain in its textile form, keeping our products feeling fresher and odour free for longer and making them healthier and more hygienic.
Will bamboo fibre benefit my baby?
Bamboo fabric is very water absorbent which makes it excellent at wicking moisture away from the skin so that it can evaporate, this makes it great for both hot and cool climates. Bamboo fabric traps warm air in its fibres to help keep you warm and snug in the winter, while its breathable nature and wicking properties keep moisture at bay for greater comfort in hotter climates.
Benefits of bamboo fabric:
- Antibacterial - keeps you odour free and feeling and smelling fresh.
- Highly sweat absorbent (Pulls moisture from skin for evaporation - moisture wicking) - helps keep you dry.
- Powerfully insulating - keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- One of the softest fabrics on the planet - you'll love the way it feels.
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet - help save your planet.